Wednesday, September 07, 2005

FINALLY..a new blog.

yay!! my blog is finally done so i can start with my first real post..

watched "red eye" on monday wif my mum and my cousin and his wife and i hafta say that the movie was kinda predictable, but i think the presence of rachel mcadams made a world of a difference. she is dam pretty!!! yups but anyways, after the movie we took the lift down to the carpark, and in the lift was this malay cleaner with a bucket of dirty water. He wore overalls that had "S.M.S" stitched onto the left breast. The following conversation took place in the lift under the watchful eye of the cleaner.

Mum: "eh wat do u think SMS stands for ar?"
Me: [shrug]
Mum: "cud it be like simon's maintenance services?"
Me: "hahaha more like short malay servant lar hahahaha"

At this moment, the cleaner looked at me, then my mum, then my cousin, then his wife. i wasnt sure if he understood wat i said or even heard it..and i didnt wanna find out. thankfully we reached b2 and the door opened. unsurprisingly, i was the first to bolt out of the lift.

sigh. i really need to learn to shut my trap at appropriate times. how many times haf i landed/almost landed in trouble because of my mouth? i still rmb the days back in acs primary (life sucked then) when i was often punished either for talking out of turn or for vulgar language or for trying to be too cheeky. well in p4, this guy called samuel kwok (samuel, if ur reading this. SCREW U.)went to the teacher and said...

"TEACHER!!! EDDY USED THE F-WORD!!!"

that short statement led to the teacher punishing me. she asked me to bring a bottle of Listerine to class the next day and rinse my mouth with it, cos i had a "foul mouth". wtf. those were the best-forgotten days in acs, where i got into all sorts of trouble. numerous "foul mouth" incidents, the occasional show of defiance to the teacher, not to forget running away from home/school and getting the police searching high and low for me while i was in a stranger's house crying like a madman. right, best-forgotten as i said.

from today onwards, im gonna try and curb that mouth of mine. TRY.

till the next entry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home