Tuesday, September 20, 2005

yam posted the following on the class blog, and i took up the challenge..

1) Reply with your name and I'll respond with something random about you.
2) I'll tell you what song/movie reminds me of you.
3) I'll pick a dream occupation that i think you will love
4) I'll say something that only makes sense to you and me.
5) I'll tell you my first memory of you.
6) I'll tell you what animal you remind me of.
7) I'll ask you something that I've always wondered about you.
8) I'll tell you something that I've always wanted to but some how never did.
9) I'll tell you my favourite memory of you.
10) If I do this for you, you must post this on your journal. You MUST. It is written!

SO HERE IS WHAT YAM WROTE ABOUT ME.

1) My mum actually thinks you are good looking
2) Song: Happy by The Rolling Stones, read the lyrics, I seriously believe they sound just like you. Movie: Dude, Where's My Car. Pretty obvious why.
3) Arsenal star striker.
4) Still remember, "genetic engineering is prostitution?"
5) I recall watching you play during inter-class soccer, thinking, who the fuck is the half-insane moron clattering people?
6) Monkey. Duh.
7) How was it like having a crush?
8) I honestly think that what you're doing about certain people is actually very admirable. Stupid. But admirable.
9) Hmm... I still recall being full of trepidation and shit like that when first entering oneE, then I recall you saying "let insecticides be insecticides", and boom, suddenly the whole place felt so much more relaxed. Most likely that one.

ha. pretty much wat i wud haf written about myself actually. ESPECIALLY "dude, where's my car", "monkey" and "arsenal star striker".

and then this from roland.

1) you make bad jokes.
2) song: the white stripes - we are going to be friends. because it's so cheerful and carefree. movie: pooh's heffalump movie because you look like winnie the pooh. and it's cheerful and carefree too.
3) reserve team in arsenal. i doubt you can complain.
4) digging noses and 8 golden kiwi fruits.
5) i thought i saw you somewhere in ri before the first day you were in 1e.
6) a monkey. mischievous.
7) how the hell do you think up such bad jokes?!
8) i love you. ok i think we have good taste in music. mwahaha.
9) the night we spent together on the beach..when you self-jacked (no, not the one that all you pervs are thinking of) in front of a certain someone. that was a LOL moment.

wtf roland. my jokes are GOOD. right im kidding myself. what do u call fake shit?
SHAM-POO!!! hurhurhur not funny.

then there's shibryani murtabak aka shibani mahtani

1. you are lame. Extremely. And yes you are full of shit, too
2. song- craig david- a world filled with love. Though it annoys me, but not that you do. Haha. Movie- Charlie and the chocolate factory! Some very eddy-ish level of humour. And if im not wrong, the first and only movie I watched with you
3. sports commentator!
4. imagine the reaction of my mum's boss if the guiness people fax a reply to my mum's office. Haha
5. I remember thinking, omg way cool this guy is half jap! and when shiyun drew the lame club sign on your hand. I cant think of anyone who could fit that symbol better
6. monkey, as the other two said
7. seriously, how can anyone make that many corny puns and retarded jokes?!
8. I admire you a lot. Haha (:
9. the note you wrote when I left 1e. touching. And a permanent memory too.(since its in writing) Plus all the countless nice msn convos (:

thanx..im melting now..awwwwwwwwwww..hahaha very touched. thanx shib.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home