Monday, October 17, 2005

been a long while since i last blogged. first it was the promos, then post-promos i just embarked on this playing spree. pro evoluton soccer, knights of the old republic 2, football manager 2005, nba live 2005, nhl 2005 blarblar basically a LOT of games.

i am crossing my fingers now.

still crossing, going through possible scenarios that could happen tomorrow.

Scenario 1:
Miss Lee: eddy ah, not bad lar this time at least u got a C!!
me: oh my #$^&#*^(#&(# are u SERIOUS?!?!?!?!
Miss Lee: REALLY!! don't believe u see lor!
me: [snatches script back, sees the "C", celebrates by dancing with a chair]

ok..that was the ideal scenario. although that happening is about as likely as yam becoming SLIM. then again.........................hhahahahahhahaha NVM. the next scenario is far more likely though.

Scenario 2:
Miss Lee: eddy ah, do u mind take THREE 'A' level subjects?

yup. far more likely. serves me right i guess, can't really expect to suddenly do well cos i've put in all of 2,3 weeks of work.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

anyway last wednesday was my OGL interview. interviewed by yowie, junli and xinling (if that's how u spell their names) and it was...very funny, though it was quite difficult. i guess i started the interview off on the wrong foot.

one of them: why do u want to become an OGL?
me: WOW i so did NOT expect that question, AT ALL..hahaha

yar, u see what i mean? my sarcasm really set the tone of the interview.

later on, i wud be asked to tell lame jokes ENTHUSIASTICALLY to the wall.

me: "HI MR. WALL!!!! why do PEOPLE love hanging out wif MUSHROOMS??"
xinling: "why?"

me: "cos mushrooms are fungis!!!!!!!!!! [fun guys]"

yupyupp i know its a bad joke, plus a really over-used one, but my mind was in a mess and i cudn't think of which lame joke to tell. too many lar.

the worst was yet to come. i was to dance with a chair. like WHATTTTTTT?????? everyone who's seen me "dance" (dun even know if u cud call those erm...MOVEMENTS a dance) before, will agree that my dancing is so bad, its worse than my MATH. and trust me, that says a lot.

basically, i made a fool of myself. and now i feel dam embarrassed whenever i walk past yowie/junli/xinling..ha i hope they'll like forget about it soon enuff..

anyways promo results so far have been not too good, not too bad for me.
Lit: C
Hist: C
GP: A2
Math: ? (99% sure it's an F)
Econs: ? (pray i get D at least)

but regardless of the above, im PROMOTED!!!!!!!!!!!! YESSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gtg now to watch "stairway to heaven" bye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home