Friday, November 11, 2005

bored. urgh very bored. call my friends? ha somehow in the holidays i feel SOOO anti-social. not by choice of course, but well some reasons that those of you who know me well enough should know.

bored. urgh even maggie seems to know im bored. she's just looking at me with those eyes and asking me to carry her. she never does do that normally. so i pick her up, stroke her head, pull her tail, and give her a kiss. ha her tail's wagging vigorously now. prob the only living female ever to be happy after being kissed by ME. haha

bored. just listening to class 95 and my mp3s over and over again. i think "jessie" by joshua kadison is SOOOOOOOO good. at the time of typing, its probably my 4th straight time listening to it.

ah but at least im going out tonight!! yay!! to watch daryl and amos perform at cine. and maybe watch sky high. heard so much about how its mindless fun..so yar sounds like the type for me!

less than one month to boston!!! yay can't wait...

bored.

alone again, naturally





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home